November 22, 2015
My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
579. High winds along the Blue Ridge Parkway nearly flatten fields of hay.
580. I don’t take the opportunity often enough, to watch a leaf travel through the air for as long as I can see it.
581. Tom is like the Deer Whisperer, when he’s trying photographing them.
582. It was awesome to picnic with Tom at Claytor Lake AND get to hear two loons calling each other.
583. All vacations are good; some are great; and some are wonderFULL.
584. Time with people I love is ALWAYS the best way to spend time.
585. Makes me sad when I’m not surprised when some in the ‘service industry‘ don’t show-up when they promise.
586. As much as I don’t like seeing Christmas Stuff in stores before Thanksgiving, preparing to bring Mom here for Christmas before Thanksgiving is a BLAST!
What have you noticed lately?