March 1, 2015
My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
134. Someone told me I was her elder-model. When did I become a MODEL, much less an ELDER-MODEL? ;)
135. Every.single.one.of.us struggles with the concept of forgiveness on some level.
136. Watching Bloss bundle-up a blanket before she’ll settle on it is just way cool.
137. The gift of a purple alpaca scarf created by amazingly powerful woman is a TREASURE.
138. I love spontaneity, as long as I know about it ahead of time.
139. I’m gobsmacked by how so much conflict is stirred by people talking about each other than to each other.
140. Mother Nature sure does like to remind us that she can change our plans at.any.moment.
141. I like ACC basketball, but I missed being able to watch The Voice Tuesday night.
142. SO HAPPY to discover I could stream Tuesday night’s The Voice episode Wednesday morning. :)
143. It’s amazing how freeing and terrifying a completely unplanned day can be.
144. Even the worst MS days only last 24 hours.
145. It’s being a good oyster season.
146. Paper making is even more of an adventure in below-freezing temperatures.
147. It fills my heart to the rim when someone who is so clearly ‘called’ tells me he’s going to seminary.
148. The cost of poverty experience (C.O.P.E.) was even more profound than I ever imagined.
149. Circles of Hope Columbus County is helping miracles happen.
150. The House of Cards – season 3 ‘will preach’.
151. Listening to Bloss snore makes falling asleep so.peaceFULL.
What did you notice this week?