October 4, 2015
My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
502. This past Sunday was one of those when I truly heard what was shared in Church with the ‘ear of my heart‘.
503. As much as I love calling Mom at least twice a day, it’s fills my heart to the rim when she calls me.
504. It’s been 9,015 days since I officially found out my body had MS in it. And MS still surprises me.
505. I’m learning a lot following Fr Randy Murray on his Talk to a Priest adventures in downtown Toronto.
506. That Super Moon and eclipse – amazing!
507. Falling asleep to the sound of a hooting owl is eerily comforting.
508. Transferring 2006 QuickBook files into 2015 QB wasn’t QUITE as tough and scary as I’d feared.
509. In southeastern NC, when we’re told a hurricane might come our way, we get ready – no matter what.
510. Lip Syncing leaves me breathless.
511. Some weekends are made for naps, afghans and really good books.
512. I wish all the mushrooms in my yard were edible.
513. It’s so cool that Tom and I never run out of things we absolutley, positively have to tell each other.
514. Watching clips of SNL’s first show after 9/11, reminded me that kindness, compassion, grace, and working together for the common good IS possible and is a choice.
What did you notice this week?