Yep, these are crazy times, but there’s no need to go with them.
Here are seven things we can do:
1. Breathe. It can be tough to tell friend from foe these days. Oxygen is your friend.
2. Do what you do. If you make something – keep making it. If you sell something – keep selling it. If you’re running for an office – keep running.
3. Choose – from information not fear.
4. Laugh. If it’s tough finding subject material – don’t turn on the TV – find some kids and/or animals.
5. Visit. If you’re in business, talk with your favorite customers. If you’re not, talk with your favorite people.
6. Hope. Do a little leaping. No matter how rugged the facts look – a little hope never hurt. We all know s*%t happens – nets do too.