There are so many ways to begin a new year. Some rely on resolutions. I bet many of us have made many of ’em. Some might have even kept some of ’em. I’ve stepped away from making them for the past few years. That seems to be working for me.
A couple of my favorite bloggers encourage other New Year rituals. Christine Kane suggests we choose a word. Here’s how she explained in a couple of years ago. Maria Galca offers 20 questions to consider.
I love both of these rituals. This week I’ll choose a word for 2010 and I’ll ask my myself these five questions:
1. How well did I honor my intention(s) for 2009?
2. What were my most powerful lessons in 2009?
3. How will these lessons impact my life in 2010?
4. What will I do/be more of in 2010?
5. What will I do/be less of in 2010?
That’s what I’m going to be pondering this week. How about you? How will you step into 2010?