Last year I posted about mistakes. I’m pondering them again today.
What I will share though is an epiphany I had after making the list. I seem to learn more important life lessons from my mistakes than from my triumphs.
Here’s just some what what my favorite mistakes continue to teach me:
- I’m grateful that I’m not a perfectionist.
- Realizing what I’m NOT good at is at least as vital as what I AM good at.
- I’m grateful I have a healthy sense of humor.
- Making mistakes helps me better accept the mistakes of the universe.
- When in doubt, trust my gut.
- All relationships are important. Some just aren’t meant to be eternal.
- Other people really are better equipped to make their choices/judgments about their life than I am.
- And most important, ‘a much better outcome than I’d ever imagined possible’ often comes first disguised as a mistake.
How about you? What have your favorite mistakes taught you?