My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. See ya ’round!
195. Released Bradford pear tree blossoms create a beautiful ‘snowfall’ in my yard.
196. The gators are back at LKW.
197. So are the gator-watching-cruisers.
198. Researching lift chair options is mind-boggling.
199. Even though the MS in my body is still there, she’s being pretty patient with me lately.
200. The hummingbirds are back!
201. Sometimes, in the midst of absolutely-positively-must-get-things-done times, nothing is more helpful than a Netflix marathon.
202. As great as it is to see Mom making such solid progress in recovering physically, it’s EVEN BETTER to witness the return of her sassy sense of humor.
203. Life can turn on a dime. And sometimes they’re GREAT turns.
204. “Best Pre-’40s Car” in the 2015 Back to the Beach Car Show – YAY Tom!
What have you noticed this week?