My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
241. Sipping coffee in bed, + the breeze over Lake Waccamaw fills my room through the open windows + Bloss snoring contentedly, with her head resting on my feet= a perfect beginning to a Sunday.
242. Even/especially when it’s The Next Right Step – change is hard,
243. Ice cream can be a universal healer.
244. Mayfly Season is wonderFULLy offset by Duckling Season.
245. The toughest parts of life can be better faced while wearing the right shoes.
246. I’m grateFULL for the people in my life who love me enough to say, “Stop that. It’s not working.”
247. Packing isn’t just about moving stuff from one place to another. It’s about choosing what’s important enough to carry around.
248. For the rest of my life, I’ll remember how Mom’s smile, when I hug her goodnight, fills my heart to.the.rim.
What have you noticed this week?