My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
292. when I went to bring in my sheets from the clothesline, there were 11 dragonflies settled on the clothesline.
293. even thought there’s not a word for when a parent loses a child, there’s a process they go through. it’s called “my.child.died.thanks.for.letting.me.deal.with.it.as.i.need.”
294. maybe preparing to speak to a grieving parent (person) is kinda like preparing for an elegant event. remove the last brilliant thing you thought of adding.
295. packaging a goodie-box for my BFF’s birthday churned a lifetime of sacred memories. Linda, I’m SO GLAD YOU WERE BORN! ❤
296. I’d forgotten how magical this Ray LaMontagne song is until I thought of sharing it with a friend.
297. swapping laughter and tears with friends ROCKS.
298. it’s SO COOL to stop my car so a Mom, Dad, and their ducklings can cross the road.
299. I voted for Sawyer Fredericks, too.
300. I’m gonna miss Dave.
301. sometimes, I need to UnPlug.
What have you noticed this week?