My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. And I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
302. reunions with long-time pals is healing on many levels.
303. the best thing I can say about the latest Mad Max movie is that because I went to see it with Tom, he says I get to pick the next THREE movies 🙂
304. I never cease to be amazed by people who feed the alligators along our road.
305. watching 14 dragonflies whirling around (and on) me, from my reading chair was just.right.
306. book clubs are even more fun when members (like Ginger Littrell) surprises us dress-up as the ‘star’ character of the book.
307. painting Mom’s fingernails and toenails is my favorite new hobby.
308. Mom’s smile, as she fed the ducks at Union Point = priceless.
309. being 89 ain’t for sissies.
310. facing mortality ain’t for sissies (period).
311. too many AWESOME people have fought, are fighting, and will fight cancer.
312. after seven years of avoiding Mad Men, I’m hooked.
313. the National Anthem always ‘gets’ me.
314. Ministers need listeners.
315. Tom winning another Best in Show ROCKS!
316. I’m SO grateFULL for hydrangeas.
What have you noticed this week?