My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
332. I know I’m a ‘late-adopter’, but reading my favorite magazines on my iPad is FUN!
333. The mountains are calling.
334. Watching Mom smile as we watch Doc Martin re-runs fills my heart to the rim.
335. I can’t change the world, but I can change how I contribute to it being less.than.compassionate and respectful.
336. The latest, “I’m calling from the IRS and we are filing a law suit against you…” phone scam is comical – until they call Mom.
337. Nothing in the world prepares us to parent our parents.
338. Witnessing Mom and her gentleman friend, Dick, celebrate an early celebration of Dick’s 92nd birthday = priceless.
339. People who steal credit/debit card info deserve salt in their sugar bowl – or even worse!
341. Swapping laughter and tears with dear friends is the best therapy in the world.
342. Atlantic Beach Pie = the breakfast of champions.
343. Some Saturday nights are made for settling-in with a great meal and re-watching(again) the Inside the Actors Studio interview with MY HERO Michael J Fox.
344. Love and curiosity always trump fear and certainty – to me.
What did you notice this week?