My word for 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
404. It never gets old to get pretty good reports at any of Mom’s doctors’ appointments.
405. Witnessing the progress of the ‘new bridge’ on Hwy 11 is cool.
406. Even after almost 30 years at LKW, I’m still gobsmacked when people throw food to gators.
407. Excitement is building for Take the Lake 2015.
408. I’ve never seen as many dragonflies as I’m seeing this year.
409. We got almost 2 inches of rain at LKW in less than two hours on Thursday.
410. I can still fillet a fish!
411. REALLY FRESH fish REALLY IS better.
412. The Saturday breeze at LKW was magical.
413. Removing and replacing bathtub caulk is not for the faint of heart.
414. Hard to believe I haven’t watched Newsroom til this weekend.
415. GOTTA LOVE IT when, after a day of her landline phone service being out, Mom figures out how to send me a TEXT with her ancient cellphone. It said “Hi”. 🙂
What have you noticed this week?