My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
523. There’s an egret that loves to hang-out on a bridge that’s about to be replaced at LKW.
524. Even though I can’t see the sunset across LKW, some nights, the reflection of it in the lake is breathtaking.
525. LKW Sunrises more than make up for the missed sunsets.
526. I know some people well enough.
527. I think I’m the only person in America who hasn’t seen the movie Frozen.
528. It’s fun to plan a fall trip the The Hills with Tom.
529. I will never tire of taking Mom to TJMaxx.
530. Witnessing a child experience confidence is beyond sacred.
531. Dad was right (as usual), the opposite of fear isn’t courage, it’s faith.
What did you notice this week?