My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
567. It was SO FUN to wear a wrap to church on Sunday after using my A/C on Saturday.
568. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has me hooked on The Good Wife again.
569. Why, when prepping for a colonoscopy, do I ONLY long for red liquids/jello/popsicles? 😉
570. Any while I’m asking questions – why was the TV in the GI procedure doc’s office (where most of us in there have fasted for 24+ hours) showing only cooking shows?
571. It’s not only OK, but is a great idea for me NOT to respond to Facebook posts I find completely whackodoodle.
572. Splitting an oyster roast with one of my favorite nephews was the most nourishing (on many levels) meals I’ve had in ages.
573. Receiving my first-ever piece of art created for me from a child (by my great-niece, Jerrah) = priceless.
574. Seeing all of the Veterans Day Facebook posts of beloved Vets = also priceless.
575. Once a Marine Brat – always a Marine Brat.
576. So far so good in my pledge not to engage in the 2016 US Presidential Campaign until at least June 2016.
577. After slipping on my Plan to organize e.mails weekly, it felt GREAT to get back on track this week.
578. Adventures with Tom always bring me back to The Center.
What have you noticed lately?