My word 2015 is Notice. I love to observe, but am humbled by how often I realize how much I miss. I’m looking, but not seeing. So this year, my intention is to take notice of what’s happening around me. I’ll post here some of what I notice each week. I look forward to knowing what you’ve Noticed, too!
594. a great movie (with Tom) and a yummy home cooked dinner (by Tom) = best date ever!
595. Tom Hanks, Steven Speilberg and the Cohen Brothers is a tough combination to beat.
596. I’ve been pondering how I and other humans often label people, as a means of filtering who’s right (because they think like me) or wrong (because they don’t think like me).
597. While labels help keep mynoffice, studio and kitchen organized, they are not helpful in nuturing human relatio ships.
598. I am still searching for an antonym for labeling that works for me.
599. There is a special place in heaven for medical professionals who genuinely ‘treat’ humans over 90.
600. Now that I’ve mastered straining regular yogurt through cheesecloth, I’m never paying those high rates for Greek yogurt again.
601. There’s no plcae like home, but Trinity Center is pretty darn close.
What have you noticed lately?